Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have 9 deer hides that I need to preserve for a few days. Should I hang them up or what?

I dont have time to go through all the salting and everything but i need to keep them good for a few days. right now they are rolled up flesh side in and put in plastic totes and they are outside where it is about 5 degrees celcius, Is that okay just the way it is? ThanksI have 9 deer hides that I need to preserve for a few days. Should I hang them up or what?
Put them in the freezer. I'm not a deer hunter, but I know several people who do that. They should last as long as need be.I have 9 deer hides that I need to preserve for a few days. Should I hang them up or what?
5 celcius isn't very cold but I think they will be ok if it's just 2 or 3 days.
I would put it in the freezer, or get to it within one day AT MOST.

No comments:

Post a Comment