Friday, February 12, 2010

How much money do you think it would be to repair the front of a car (Ford Windstar 2003) I drove into a deer.

Over $1000 for sure. Depending on how many OTHER things did you lose. Only a body shop can know for sure.How much money do you think it would be to repair the front of a car (Ford Windstar 2003) I drove into a deer.
lmao, take it to a body shop and get an estimateHow much money do you think it would be to repair the front of a car (Ford Windstar 2003) I drove into a deer.
well, i can tell you from experience that an '03 ford windstar front bumper alone is $780 in S.C. now, that is the bumper and for them to put it on. i imagine you are looking at over $2000 in repairs.
OMG what happened 2 the deer ?
I really can't tell you because I don't know the extent of the damage. It could range from $400-a couple thousand. I would take it in for an estimate. I know what I feels like to hit a deer. I've hit three. One on the freeway.
  • email hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment