Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do you start Deer Hunter 2005?!?

Sheesh!


I just got the game, I started it up, picked my character, weapons, and location.


I do not want to play online, just local.


Now how do I start the game?!


I've been looking for an hour!!How do you start Deer Hunter 2005?!?
I can't figure it out either! I used to play this game, so it is possible.. but I reinstalled it to play it today, and after 30 minutes i gave up. I do remember that it was something weird that you had to do. When I find out i'll post the answer. but really - they messed up this game bad by not allowing most users to play it. I would bet 70% of the average user that bought this game from the store took it home and was never able to play it. thanks alot programmers.

No comments:

Post a Comment