Sunday, February 7, 2010

I have a deer camera it acts like it takes pictures but it doesnt store them on the memory card. The memory ca?

the memoty card is empty and the flash worksI have a deer camera it acts like it takes pictures but it doesnt store them on the memory card. The memory ca?
ah.. but does the memory card work?





borrow a similiar memory card that you know is good and try another photo.





If you get a picture, then the memory card is at fault.. if it still does not work, then the camera is bad or perhaps the batteries are low.





.I have a deer camera it acts like it takes pictures but it doesnt store them on the memory card. The memory ca?
I assume you have a standard game camera. We sell them in my department at Walmart and I read the booklet so that I could answer questions for customers. I noticed that many of the game cameras mention using an SD card with a MAXIMUM capacity of 1GB. If you have purchased a new SD card recently, it probably has a higher capacity than that, too big a capacity to be recognized in your camera. In the past few years, the standard capacity of the SD card has gone from 512MB %26amp; 1GB to 4, 8 and 16GB. It seems the design of the game cameras hasn't caught up with the fast growing technology. Somewhere, someone you know probably has a 1GB card lying around. Borrow one and see if that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment