Friday, February 5, 2010

Whats the best way to find a good deer hunting lease? in south central texas. I'm having a hard time ?

I need a lease for 8 guns with guest at about 250 to 450 per gun. we want to white tails and hogs and dont want to get ripped offWhats the best way to find a good deer hunting lease? in south central texas. I'm having a hard time ?
It seems most of the land in south texas is geared towards trophy management areas and of course costs are high. You may try and get some local newspapers from some small towns in south central texas and find some owners looking to lease land.


Try athensreview.com they have a few links for landowners leasing land, and also afoa hunting leases i know they have land in arkansas,


good luckWhats the best way to find a good deer hunting lease? in south central texas. I'm having a hard time ?
At least in deep South Texas where I hunt there is a waiting list on deer leases. I'm considering building a bunk-house and day leasing for bird only. Day leases are becoming more and more popular.





H
Google it.
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment