Sunday, February 7, 2010

While looking out my window a deer appeared out of nowhere and looked directly at me and then walked away.?

the same day in the afternoon a bird was sitting on my back steps whistling very loud and they NEVER sit on my steps - he stayed for a moment and then flew away. Are these some sort of signs?While looking out my window a deer appeared out of nowhere and looked directly at me and then walked away.?
I ALWAYS see these things as gifts to life my spirits~ Gifts from God~





I often see yellow butterflies when I am outdoors. Just randomly...even in a parking lot...They always fly near enough to me to touch them and stay around a minute or so before leaving.


Every time I see one, I think it is like a visit WITH my MOM...she dies three yrs ago this Saturday~





Enjoy these ';visits'; and tell God ...';THANK YOU for visiting me and caring about me';... In admitting His gifts to you...you will grow~





deb~While looking out my window a deer appeared out of nowhere and looked directly at me and then walked away.?
Well, the deer was walking and then he looked at you and he went ';OOOOO! Boring person!'; and walked away. The bird went ';OOOO! New place to sit!'; so he sat and sang and then he went ';OOOO! Pretty girl birdie!!!'; and left. Count these as signs if you will.
That's very interesting- I would take it to be a positive sign of some sort. It's kind of beautiful and romantic. Maybe it means something about your own destiny- but I definitely believe it is a good sign.
Signs of what? If you reflect upon the visitations of animals, what can you learn?





Omens don't each anything, but observation can.
Maybe it's a representation of a quiet change in you life, take a moment to meditate when you feel truly quiet, and see if the energy around you feels different
You were probably visited by aliens. They use mind tricks to disguise themselves as animals sometimes. They do a good job of making people forget the experience.
Ay, ay, this question is sooooo little-horses, indescribably adorable!
If anything, they are probably signs that you are becoming more observant of what is going on in your immediate vicinity.
No. Not in the slightest. Not even close. It was a bird, and a deer.
He was being chased by a hunter and got a shock when he saw your face so ran away again.
Nothing more than you had an encounter with a deer and a bird.
Better a deer than some pervert. Doubt it is a sign but enjoy the wildlife.
Dear deer! The end times are approaching.
Oh deer!!





Were you standing in the road and was he driving?

No comments:

Post a Comment