Sunday, February 7, 2010

Did you know a wolf can take down a deer from either side?

Does that make them bambidextrous?Did you know a wolf can take down a deer from either side?
My neighbor Henry is a wolf in sheep's clothes and he can take down a beer standing on his head, go ahead top that. Bambi had an unnamed mother, does that make her illegitimate? To be or not to be bambidextrous is the question. I would hope so is the answer.Did you know a wolf can take down a deer from either side?
You certainly can carry a doe-rae-me ...tune. Keep talking about Bambi and we will need to thumper.

Report Abuse



well done.....lol

Report Abuse



nope it means they get a tasty meal and they're smart
My name is Mariane, I'm from Brasil,Belo Horizonte-MG meu sonho 茅 conhecer os EUA.Um dia ainda realizarei.Quer ser my friend?At茅 parece vc nem me conhece my i-mail is marianecmoura@yahoo.com.br.many kiss.
Ooooooooooo, and that is supposed to make us think you are funny?
Did you know the human head weighs eight pounds?
I seriously doubt that one wolf can take down a deer. On the other hand, I know that Godzilla can, and does with great regularity..I have seen the videos, and videos never lie. IN fact, I think I read about it in the National Inquirer not so long ago...a true newspaper with a great conscience.
Ew, bad joke to ones who happen to like Bambi.
They go for the throat and large arteries like the big cats do.
Did you also know that an entire pack of wolves only has a kill rate of 1 in 10?? and dont worry about Bambi if he is healthy and free of disease or birth defects or injuries a wolf cant catch him!! and did you also know that wolves by feeding on the sick and less than healthy deer actually increase the strength of thier prey populations....by weeding out deformed or sick deer they are strengthening the gene pool of thier prey!! Wolves are a beautiful and beneficial species and I hope they never go extinct in spite of our constant persecution of them.
first yes i knew,second no it doesnt make me bambi...whatever u said,and third get a life.
Nope, But I do know now!





He he :)

No comments:

Post a Comment