Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Does Jaeger really contain deer's blood?

I am having sort of an argument with someone. I need to know without a doubt, one way or the other, if Jaeger really does contain deer's blood or not. If you could really help me out and give me some of the places you got your information, I would really appreciate it, but I don't absolutly need it. Thank you all for helping me out.Does Jaeger really contain deer's blood?
Jaegermester is a German herb flavored Schnapps. The exact recipe is kept secret, but the main ingredient is obviously licorice. The word ';jaegermeister'; is German for ';expert hunter'; or ';master hunter';.





It does not contain deer's blood. See reference below for more information.Does Jaeger really contain deer's blood?
No it does not... I spent over 4.5 yrs in Germany and have drank Jaeger with numerous German folk. It just has some spices and other ingredients in it.





So...I suppose all things with Jeager in the name contain deer blood too. Like Jeager sauce or Jeager schnitzel? Some people are morons.





Jeager- Hunter





Jeager Meister- Master Hunter
nope not anymore!
Negative ghost rider!
No, don't be naive. You think the FDA would approve for that to be imported to the USA? Jager is mostly botanical.
No, it doesn't. It is, however, customary to drink the blood of your first hunting kill; this may have led to the long-standing rumor. (In some places it's also traditional to eat the heart.)
It used to. It now contains an alternative.
No Jaegermister in german mean's master hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment