Sunday, February 7, 2010

I hit a deer in my caddy cts tonight, It made about 1/2 in crack in the hood, will they replace the whole hood

and cracked grill, and broke headlight out.





Question: Will they replace the whole hood or just fix crack, had dents also..





I have full coverageI hit a deer in my caddy cts tonight, It made about 1/2 in crack in the hood, will they replace the whole hood
It depends upon how old the car is, but more than likely they will replace the hood. Get several estimates including ones to replace everything with new or used parts. Then you choose which repair place to go with.I hit a deer in my caddy cts tonight, It made about 1/2 in crack in the hood, will they replace the whole hood
Somethin is correct. During World War 2, due to lack of body parts in most cases, we would weld the seam, hammer close to perfection and fill in with lead. With the right person doing the repairs, looked like ';new';.
If they wont fix anything then just demo it!!!!!
It's probably a composite hood. It all depends on the insurance company. Most like to do it the cheap way. Call your agent and discuss it with him or her.

No comments:

Post a Comment