Wednesday, February 3, 2010

If deer come on my property,I will shoot them .....?

Any good recipies? I throw most of it to the dogs. But I like a little bambi steak.If deer come on my property,I will shoot them .....?
I don't know about all states but I'm from Virginia and my Dad did not have to get a hunting license to kill a deer on his own property but that is only during deer season though not just any day...anyway...you can have the meat ground up like hamburger and have deer burgers...I have personally never tried a deer burger but I know people who swear by it that it is the best thing. My parents normally chuck up the meat and can it or they do slice some into steaks and we fry them and season them. You might want to soak the meat first to get that really strong taste from it...I know my parents had soaked theirs in ice cold water and changed it several times until the water was not bloody...after it was canned, we would pop it into the oven and then add bbq sauce to it.....my future brother-in-law made a stew out of his deer meat, like beef stew and it was really good. Experiment!If deer come on my property,I will shoot them .....?
yeah take and cut some of it up like stew meat and put it in a skillet and stir fry it with some onions until it get done...dice up some potatoes and add them with some water and what ever seasonings you like to use plus a little hot sauce and simmer until a gravy forms.....yum yum
my husband came up with this recipe wash it real good cut slits in it put it in a zip lock bag and put half a bottle of Italian salad dressing in it let it marinate over night take out leaving marinade and wrap in foil put on a gas grill with heat on one side and the meat on the other it is very good and the meat falls right off the bone
what mammy and daddy let you play with guns .....run Bambi run
ur a psycho. thats basically illegal
if your don't have a license or tag them properly,regaurdless who's land,its illegal..


Recipes are all over the net..
Our family was raised on food my Dad or brother caught and killed, now it is my nephew that likes to do the hunting and gives us some meat. I do believe in most states you must have a license for this activity and can be done at certain times. Bow season, Muzzle season, then shot gun. Not anytime you want
Just make sure you cook it with extra moisture; venison is very dry which is why it's so hard to make it tasty and not tough.





Cheers
www.recipezaar.com has PLENTY of recipes for venison and other game. try them, they are FREE!
Do a search online for recipes. I never acquired a taste for deer meat, even the smell of it cooking is a turnoff to me.
you should try leaving a bucket of sugar cubes on you property so the deer will eat them and get nice and sweet. then after a few weeks kill them and and make bambi cupcakes. or you can stuff the whole animal with chocolate and throw it in the oven. dont forget the sprinkles
Game meat are awesome. Tenderize the meat with sea salt. Then if you can find a Mrs. Dash Montreal Steak Seasoning at your grocery store. Just slather that on it and fridge it overnight. Then grill it in the morning. Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment