Friday, February 5, 2010

What kind of broadhead would you use for a drenalin shooting at about 260 fps. hunting for deer?

Muzzy broad heads are a proven favorite. They are simple, fixed blade and fly consistently. They even give you a pratice set of blades and you need to use them. Your bow will shoot ANY broad head different than a field point, yes the mechanicles also fly different I don't care what the manufacturer says. Field tips do not fly like broad heads period.





So, whatever you do decide on, pratice with it.





I use the Muzzy 125s and blew threw a Mule deer last year. I am considering the 100s but with the success I had with the 125's I wonder why I would really change.





I shoot a 60# Equalizer and like I said, plenty of penetration. I picked up the arrow, walked 60 yards and picked up my buck.What kind of broadhead would you use for a drenalin shooting at about 260 fps. hunting for deer?
I like the Muzzy 100Gr. 4-Blade.What kind of broadhead would you use for a drenalin shooting at about 260 fps. hunting for deer?
Ive been shooting 125 grn Magnus Snuffers. I chrono'd my Drenalin at 295fps
Montec G-5 three blade. Through and through from my Illusion, and my boys Nova on Mule deer. We shoot 100gr. on gold tip arrows.
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment