Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Who likes to hunt deer whats the most poins scored on the rack?

please no stupid ancsersWho likes to hunt deer whats the most poins scored on the rack?
I shot a 15 point this archery season.





Heres a picture of it.


(mines the second one, shot in allison park)


http://www.pgc.state.pa.us/pgc/cwp/view.鈥?/a>Who likes to hunt deer whats the most poins scored on the rack?
The largest North American Whitetail Deer harvested in 2007 had a 3' spread and 38 points.* It was in the magazine called North American Whitetails.* If that wouldn't cause you to have Buck Fever you must be dead.* Cosmonau great Whitetail Buck you harvested there fellow Hunter.***
Bagged a 27 pointer non typical green score of 208 1/8 with my 50cal hawken. Deer weighed just over 200 lbs field dressed. In Nebraska I'll try to get a Picture up later I am at work now.
well i have had one really good buck when i was 19 years old,,,and that's a long time ago...i bagged a 12 point buck...6 on each side.....in northern California in my fathers back yard....was getting ready to go out for the day about 6:45am saw the buck eating pecans from dads trees grabbed my rifle and took it...man what a score that was right in the yard ...now before you start asking...my father has what they call an orchard license in northern cal if you have 12 or more fruit or nut bearing trees on your property you can buy a license that lets you take any animal who is eating your produce..witch includes deer there is a problerm with wild animals and farmers up there so this works out real well especially when its not in season and the big ones come out of the hills my dad has 60 acres of farm and mountain land so we take them all year round i have seen him take a ten pointer twice and we stil have all three of those racks....along with many others we have taken over the years...good luck and god bless the nra
Ive shot many 10 pointers 8s and 6's. Are you referring to the B%26amp;C scoring system for record bucks or just how many points they have had?
I took a non typical mule deer with 9 points on one side and 7 on the other. In northern California. I spotted him one year, and hunted just him for the next 3 years before I got him at the last minute on closing day.
10 point this year with a bow
the most i've seen is 12 points on one deer. but i don't actually know anyone who has shot one. but i do know people that have shot 10 pointers
Well, I love deer hunting, but where I hunt, there is no such thing as a big buck! I hunt in Eastern Forest County, Pennsylvania. The biggest buck I have seen up there in 12 years was a 6 point! But hey, I hunt for the meat. Sure, a beautiful buck really adds to it, but that's not the most important to me, because like I said, I have grown up around hunting small deer, because that is all I see. Hopefully the new antler restrictions will get 'em a little bit bigger in the next couple of years.
This year I shot a atypical mule deer it was a 5x7 or a 12 pt buck. It was a really nice one it scored 176 5/8 BC. Just as it fell, another buck (a much much larger typical 5x5) jumped out of the brush and ran to the top of the hill. I couldn't believe my luck seeing two bucks that were that large. I was just fortunate to have harvested such a magnificent deer.
On a standard antlered deer the normal is 5 to 6 on each side. On the non-typical rack the sky is the limit. I have seen non-typical racks with as many as 75 points that were long enough to count.


My self, I just hunt for meat. The rack isn't important just so the gender matches my deer tag and the rack is big enough to get the deer. (some hunting areas have a 4 point minimum to be legal)

No comments:

Post a Comment