Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Why was Will Smith trying to kill the deer in I am Legend?

Why was Will Smith trying to kill the deer in the movie? He had a whole kitchen full of food..was he just craving fresh meat or did I miss something? At first I thought he was trying to shoot a possible cure at the deer but the gun had bullets in it so was he just hungry?Why was Will Smith trying to kill the deer in I am Legend?
Exactly what everyone's been saying, he needed meat (or wanted). If you remember he broke into the apartment later on and grabbed some tuna (also a meat lol).Why was Will Smith trying to kill the deer in I am Legend?
Safeway wasn't open.
He didn't have meat only other foods
the director told him to shoot dear what do you think.
He wanted meat. The food he had in the kitchen was canned vegetables and rice and the like but he wanted fresh meat.
yah he wanted the meat, mthe movie had a lot of errors tho but this wasn't one.
They need to change the title, and it's pretty weird from the trailers?


I am Legend, should be renamed.


*Lol*

No comments:

Post a Comment